[Vision2020] Lessons

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 10:42:52 PDT 2006

Well, apparently not only can you not read, but you are unable to
comprehand.  Dale took the reference off his web site because he got caught
making an accusation that was false and instead of saying "Oops!  My bad."
he continued to make it seem like Miss Joan had done something wrong.
Typical CC'er activity.  Why do you continue to support an obviously wrong
way of thinking?

Try reading the WHOLE article and not stop at Dale's input.  It was well
explained and well proven HE MADE A MISTAKE.  Those boys over in the
kirkhood need to learn to take it like a man, own up to it and then move
along.

BTW - that's FORD, J FORD thank you verra much.

J  :]