[Vision2020] Trinity Fest 2006

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 18:27:10 PDT 2006

Mr Hansen writes:

"Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney was kind enough to post. . ."

Tommy, can you explain to me why it is socially acceptable, and/or
relevant to post an email bashing on the physical appearance of a person?

Isn't that not only insulting to this man, but other men that share a similar physical appearance?

Isn't making fun of people for looks politically incorrect, anti-social, cruel,
insensitive, rude, bullying and hurtful behavior?

Maybe you can explain?

Best,

_DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  After last year's Trinity Fest 2005, Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney was kind
enough to post several (as in MANY) photos of the Trinity Fest's evening
activities conducted on Moscow's Main Street to his blog.  This benefit,
provided by Mr. Courtney, was informative as it reflected the multitudes of
attendees.

How about it, Mr. Courtney?  Care to post photos of the massive crowds that
were fortunate enough to obtain tickets to this year's fest?

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com