[Vision2020] Trinity Fest 2006

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 18:15:08 PDT 2006

Wayne,

  Let me get correct, as I am little slow. You who just blasted me a few emails ago about writing mean emails, just wrote:

  "Once again Dick misses the point.  Perhaps he really should consider a
  reading comprehension course.  If he passes, his replies to posts might be
  nearer the right target one would hope."

  Which was to indirectly state that a guy who missed your point is stupid and needs to go back to school?

  Explain why it is OK for you to do this and why this is unacceptable  behavior from me? Is there a double standard here, or am I missing  social rule that allows this?

  Best,

  _DJA

Art Deco <deco at moscow.com> wrote:  Once again Dick misses the point.  Perhaps he really should consider a