[Vision2020] Trinity Fest 2006

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Sun Aug 13 14:39:54 PDT 2006

I find it very interesting that so many people who all claim to be so much
against Christ Church spend so much of their time worrying about whether one
of their social events was a success or not.  Reminds me of a bunch of
spoiled teen-age brats.

For example, Tom obviously reads Dale's blog, which he considers to be
worthless, every day.  One may wonder why he would waste the time, unless of
course, his time is not worth much anyway.  And for J Ford, the venom and
the time spent venting it never end.  It is like a life-quest or something.

Don't you people know by now that you can do nothing about what other people
think or do, all you can do is change yourself in the end?  You may not like
it but you are letting yourselves get trapped into a situation where what
you hate the most is controling your emotions and your life and wasting your
time.  It seems the more you allow that to happen, the more venom you build
up toward Doug W. and Christ Church.  It is like a never ending cycle.

Think about it, is it really that important to you whether Trinity Fest 2006
was well attended or not?  Do you really care if people took pictures or
not?  Of what importance is all this to your daily life?  You are acting
like children!  It is like you didn't attend but you want to know every
detail of what happened when you weren't there.  Why?  If it is so important
to you, you should have gone to see first hand.

I am sure you can both come up with some really snide, cute and ridiculous
comments in answer to this but, to tell you the truth, I don't give a rat's
ass.  I sort of enjoy reading you venomous wast-o-time comments and Tom's
silly cynisism (sp) because it reassures me you aren't up to something you
could really have any effect on.  As long as you are wasting your time you
can't be making a difference in anything of importance.

If I were your parents, I would ground both of you.

Dick S.