[Vision2020] Trinity Fest 2006

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 00:21:21 PDT 2006

How weird...a bunch who can't seem to keep their lives off the internet
chooses this particular time to do just that.  Guess we should all just be
happy about it...still, can't help but wonder who was there they donnae want
us to know about.  Mayhap, Sitler was allowed a "time out" from the jail
house?

'Course, 'tis easy to say "definitely more people than last year" when there
be no proof of such.

No matter what the count, still is nae a reason to close down the whole of
Main Street for suiting of the purposes of one group's or its benefit.

J  :]