[Vision2020] True Muslims and True Americans

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Sat Aug 12 10:30:58 PDT 2006

Paul R. writes: "we wouldn't let christians stone me to death for having
dabbled with the occult or for wearing a shirt made of two different fabrics
either."

Paul misses the whole point of respecting the right of any religious group
to actually "practice" their religion.  He also continues to assert Old
Testament teachings of the law into New Testament Christianity.

I don't think Paul is as spiteful toward Christianity as Nick Gier, who
attempts to hide his true feelings behind his intellect, but he still finds
contempt with it.

I believe the Princess has pretty much summed up all of this in previous
posts.  It is easy to understand but Paul and Nick, two people who
admittedly do not believe in Christianity continue to assert their dominance
over the conversation, believing their intelluctual status makes them
experts over that which they have rejected.

While I respect their right to believe as they wish, their thin veneer layer
of "we respect everyone's right to worship as they please" is wearing even
thinner.  They will still be waiting for the video proof of Christianity, in
deference of believing through faith, when Christ returns for the final
judgment.  Hell will be filled with intelluctuals.

God bless,

Dick S.