[Vision2020] The (New) Troy Reservoir

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 09:47:55 PDT 2006

What about exploring the same funding sources used by Troy and Deary?

Jerry Weitz <gweitz at moscow.com> wrote:  Steve's views are correct.  Moscow bantered this idea around in 1938 when a new well was drilled somewhere east of town came up dry and nothing happened.     I think that the time has come to take action and encourage the building of a reservoir.  The question will be how to pay.  Any ideas? jerry