[Vision2020] Coincidence?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 08:05:36 PDT 2006

I don't know what J Ford is insinuating, but I for one would like to
know more about this plot.  Is it really a credible threat?  I haven't
seen the news lately, but from what I've heard it doesn't sound possible
that they could have taken down an airliner with a small amount of some
home-made liquid explosive.  But maybe they are better at chemistry than
I am.  Maybe their intention was to gain access to the cockpit?  Did
they train as pilots?  Because otherwise you'd be better off bringing
your mp3 player and your bottle of shampoo to a rock concert or a mall.

That's not to say that they shouldn't have the book thrown at them - but
are we making this out to be more than it is?

Everytime we panic en masse a terrorist giggles like a schoolgirl.  That
is exactly the reaction they are trying to get.  Hence the name
"terror"-ist.

Paul