[Vision2020] Prop 2

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 15:53:33 PDT 2006

Having not been sufficiently knowledgeable of Prop 2, I googled and found:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Idaho_Prop_2.pdf

Just in case there might be a few out there as unfamiliar with Prop 2 as I
was.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"