[Vision2020] sheriff office news releases

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 11:51:27 PDT 2006

Jennifer McFarland from the Latah County Sheriff's Office will be sending news releases to V2020 (and other local media).  As she explained earlier, she will not be posting other material to the list or receiving the list emails or subscribing to the list.  The wizards at First Step have created a special doorway for her email releases to come to the list without her subscription.  I am very glad this avenue of communication will be maintained, since Jennifer's efforts have been the first to really connect the department with the community in this way.

While she will not be responding on V2020, Jennifer did say that she would respond to direct email requests.

My thanks to Jennifer, and to First Step for making this possible.
BL