[Vision2020] Minimum wage

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:36:35 PDT 2006

Donovan,

Why do you use the farcical 'Best' after one of your ridiculous posts?

You're such an ass.  Wait, I insulted asses everywhere.  Who will defend
them?

Best,

Sunil

PS Are you mad because I didn't call Dan a meanie for calling you a wall?
Or was he using a simile?  Do you need to take time off from one of your
jobs to look those up?