[Vision2020] Prop 2: Boise Weekly

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Aug 10 10:11:13 PDT 2006

Tom says:
"You know, Dan C. could make a killing off of this one.  Actually, I
might be able to file a claim too!  If I can hear the jackhammering that
is going on next door to him, it must really be loud at his house!  I
would say that could be worth some money with prop 2 since the house has
a CUP."

Don't get me started . . . and you better be careful Tom, or you'll be
labelled as a hater of children with disabilities.

I gotta go . . . I see an elderly woman with a walker that I can go
steal and throw at the guy driving by in his motorized wheelchair.

DC