[Vision2020] You might be a real American

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Aug 10 00:20:04 PDT 2006

I believe this is apporpriate as well as accurate.  I realize there are those who don't believe in any of this but to them all I have to say is, "Oh well!"

Dick S.

It is time to  change from REDNECK  humor to   TRUE  AMERICAN  Humor! Only I don't see it as Humor, but the correct way to   LIVE YOUR  LIFE !  If  you feel the same, pass this on to your True  American friends.  Ya'll know who ya' are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:   It  never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under  God."

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:  You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in  public  places.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  bow your head when someone prays.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  stand and place your hand over your heart when   they  play the National Anthem.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  treat Viet  Nam  vets with great respect, and always have.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You've  never burned an American flag.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is  listening.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You  respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You  might be a TRUE AMERICAN if: You'd  give your last dollar to a friend.

If  you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me,  have just  enough   TRUE  AMERICAN in  you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the U   S  A  !   and may the U.S.A. BEGIN TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP GOD the way we used to!!!