[Vision2020] Minimum wage

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 9 12:56:14 PDT 2006

Mr. Arnold stated:

"How do you make a living Jackie, because we sure do know you are not stable
enough to maintain a regular job, much less make enough to feed two people.'

You effing uncompassionate hatrack.  What possesses you to make such a
claim, Arnold?  Since you cannot responsibly, and with some sense of
maturity, discuss the issues, you decide to tell somebody on a public forum
that they are unstable?.

What qualified you to make such a statement?

Tom hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)