[Vision2020] An Iraqi Veteran's Testimony

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed Aug 9 07:49:32 PDT 2006

Sunil,

I am, of course, speaking with tongue in cheek about nuking.  I am simply
trying to make the point that we will never be able to achieve any goal when
our own nation is nearly as split as the Iraqis are.  I suppose it will take
another incident like 9/11 to bring us all back to the same page again.

Perhaps the 11 Muslims from Egypt who have gone missing on their student
visas will provide us with yet another terrorist act in our own country.
That would provide the idiots at Berkley another opportunity to dance in the
streets and give the libs an excuse to claim the US deserved it all over
again.

Personally, I am getting close to joining the anti-war crowd and pulling out
of Iraq, leaving the sectarian factions there to wantonly murder each other
until Iran moves in and takes the whole place over.  At this point, why the
hell should we care anyway?  I mean, other than the fact Iran is close to
nuclear military capability?  At least that would unify the people here at
home while we sat back, beliving we could love the Muslim world into loving
us in return until they slit all our throats.  Now, that sounds like an exit
plan to me.

Dick S...