[Vision2020] City of Moscow Needs To Answer

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Tue Aug 8 15:38:55 PDT 2006

thanks David!!

Bev

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com
[mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]On Behalf Of David Duke
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 2:49 PM
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] City of Moscow Needs To Answer

In reference to the Malicious Mischief inquiries:

Maxwell Kiernan of Moscow (M/18 years of age) and a 17 year old male of
Garfield were arrested on Saturday, August 5th for felony malicious
mischief along with burglary, petit theft, and minor in possession of
alcohol.  The two were connected to nine (9) incidents in which car
windows were shot out during Saturday afternoon by BB's or pellets.  The
arrests were the result of a traffic stop initiated on information from
community members who saw several of the car windows being shot out.
The two were also connected to a beer theft at Safeway.  A Crossman
pellet pistol and a Carl Walter's BB pistol were located during the
search of the car and booked into evidence.

A statement from one of the arrested males indicated they had been
shooting their pistols in the county fields around Moscow Mountain and
decided to come into the city and take random turns shooting.  For more
information you can make a public records request on Case 06-M07230
along with 06-M07223.

Lt. P. Kwiatkowski gave verbal press releases to the MP Daily News and
to Maggie Brashers with KRPL.  The Daily News said they will run the
story today since space was limited on Monday.

David J. Duke
Moscow Police Department