[Vision2020] FW: Countdown to 25,000

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Tue Aug 8 10:18:34 PDT 2006

How about of instead of wasting your time trying to convince Wal-Mart to
change their corporate hiring practices (after all someone has to hire
the high school drop outs of the world) and spend your valuable time
convincing big oil to reinvest some of their huge profits on maintaining
their production and transmission infrastructure?????
You will shortly be raped at the pumps because BP has not inspected its
Alaska operations infrastructure since the mid 1990's despite claims to
the state and the EPA that they have.