[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 15:29:57 PDT 2006

You say this after "condemning" a Downs Syndrome girl to disillusionment and
disappointment as well as isolation simply due to her being different?  A
girl who has NEVER shown any kind of hostility or wrongful acts towards
anyone?

Good one!

What's next...putting the "special people" BACK into the "special schools"
away from the main stream?

J  :]