[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 21:30:11 PDT 2006

Gary,

Not song and dance, more like I walk the walk. Every single tax, salary,
price, etc,etc,(lot of comas) have raised throughout the years. I myself am
not against a modest increase(lets say $2 tops). All of which Im sure will
only get passed onto the consumer. Anywho that and a few other issues in
which I swing towards moderate instead of lefto/stauncho.

Thats my belief, double stamped it no erasies:)

Matt