[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 21:24:05 PDT 2006

Bill,

Again lets stick to what matters, as in the basic politics. Instead of a tit
for tat battle between the two different families. Maybe though, you would
rather see another 2004 battle Kerry/Bush in which a lot was between Kerrys
wife being a nut bag and Bushs children being party animals.

Me: lets just stick to the core issues, such as selling of Idaho land and
minimum wage.

Matt