[Vision2020] Jerry Brady on the Auntie E. and Brother C. show

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Sat Aug 5 12:11:31 PDT 2006

This seems more like an attempt at a personal attack
or accusation than a serious question for Jerry Brady.

I don't consider being divorced an issue, and the Catholic Church's
view of Butch's marital status is between Butch, Lori and the Church.

Jerry Brady is also Catholic, but I assume he is interested
in answering questions about his campaign and his plans for
Idaho.  If you are genuinely interested in learning more about
the Catholic Church there are other ways to do that.

I hope that Mr. Brady would have the good judgement
not to answer such a question, if it were asked.

Barrett