[Vision2020] alternative routes

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:59:25 PDT 2006

Donovan,

Paleeeeeeese get your head out for a small second. I never attacked you or
defended Dan or J. If I did please do show where. All I said is if you
believe so much in a public transportation service to college kids and
others then whey do you drive your car everywhere? Thats it. As for the
other BS you ramble about. I could really give two shits about what is on
the 2020 right know, so I guess I might have missed some "IMPORTANT"
dialogue between you and YOUR ENEMIES. Maybe I just jumped in at the wrong
time, but believe me no harm was meant.

Now as for the coward stuff. If and if I am one, why did I join the Marines
in 95-99. Why did I get tasked to be with seal team 5 and 1st Force Recon
for six months. Why have I had coffee with Keely, attempted with Chasuk,
will with Joan and Jennifer, all of whom I don't really have a strong
potical agreance with. Why if I am such a coward Donovan?

Just because we don't always agree, there is no need to start flinging mud
or start making stuff up.

Matt