[Vision2020] Donovan was not referred to as a pig.

Warren Hayman whayman at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 4 11:13:32 PDT 2006

Just to be even clearer, Dan acknowledged the figurative use at the end
of his post. Also, I fail to see how Keely's post warranted the comment
of how blind she is in Donovan's reply to her. Even though she
professes to like a certain piece of music by some Pachelbel guy, she
remains a gracious, intelligent, fun and likeable person.

Warren Hayman