[Vision2020] How are you best notified?

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Fri Aug 4 07:39:18 PDT 2006

BJ, I beg to differ in a friendly way. I don't believe I've billed
MoscowWiki as an alternative to V2020, rather I would explain them by
analogy: a conversation (V2020) and a local encyclopedia (MoscowWiki).

I did not suggest in my recent post that Jennifer use MoscowWiki for her
announcements (wrong content for the medium, V2020 is better). Rather I
suggested what I still think is a more general medium than email, RSS.
Jennifer's RSS could be hooked-up (by her) to send email to V2020, but her
same content could also appear in other media with no more effort by her.

I have tried to suggest to Liberal Moscow that they do something similar to
keep that forum's original posts flowing into V2020 where, as you say, 1000+
folks can read them. I did this kind of blog-to-email hookup for
NoSuperWalMart's blog, not to V2020, but to the group's general email. It
was easy and seemed effective.