[Vision2020] alternative routes

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 13:23:08 PDT 2006

Well Dan, some people whine about having to spend 5 times as much on  gas as they had originally budgeted and planned for because of bad  planning by the city and state.

 While others, such as  yourself, like to complain about disabled children moving in next door  to you and lowering your property value as you testified to the City  Council and tried to get them barred from our neighborhood.

  I will let everyone else decide who has a more legitimate complaint.

  Best,

  _DJA

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Donovan says, in part:

"Why is the City spending $500,000+ on road construction if it has no
say? Are you saying that the federal and state government can spend out
city monies for us without say?"

To clarify, again, the CITY OF MOSCOW is not spending the money on the
improvements on Washington Street.  That portion of Washington is
US95/State Hwy 8, and the money for those comes from the IDAHO
TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT.  While it is all taxpayer money, it's not
coming out of the City's coffers.

I've also been wondering:

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com