[Vision2020] alternative routes

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 3 10:50:09 PDT 2006

Here is a question which arose in several conversations yesterday:

Although significant parts of some streets are blocked off, there appears to
be no work going on as of yesterday in some areas blocked off or limited --
for example on 3rd between Washington and Main,and along Washington.

Why couldn't the blocking off/limiting not take place until work is actually
being done to the blocked off/limited areas?

I know that you cannot fix or improve streets without a traffic hassle.  I
do not mind that.  What I do mind is being blocked from streets where no
work has been done or is in progress.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com