[Vision2020] Vandal Football

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:55:38 PDT 2006

According to the Idaho Statesman, at least 6 Vandal games will be televised
this season.  According to the article, 3 (Michigan State on Sept. 2, Idaho
State Sept. 16, and Utah State Sept. 30) games will be originated by KBCI TV
in Boise, but will also be aired in North Idaho, Lewiston, Eastern Idaho and
Twin Falls. Oregon State and the September 9th game against the Cougars will
be on Fox, and the Boise State (boo) at Idaho game October 21 is "expected"
to be televised.  Go Vandals!  Carl Westberg Jr.