[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:11:26 PDT 2006

I would like to see transportation distribution zones that restrict vehicles
by weight class.
On national and local levels.

Also, it would be great to give the students incentive to leave their cars
home. Offer tuition or housing cost adjustments. Something…

Out of the last 43 years that I can remember of Moscow. The volume of
traffic seems exponentially larger than the increase in actual population.
Growing traffic adds a certain madness to Moscow and to the nation that I
certainly would prefer have go away.

By the looks of the developing infeed/outfeed status-quo infrastructure.
Traffic pressure does not look as though its going to ease off anytime soon.

Dave Sarff