[Vision2020] Unity Fest

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Tue Aug 1 22:49:45 PDT 2006

By all means, Austin, you may come to the picnic.  I don't own East City
Park.  What I do own is a lot of Hebrew National hotdogs, and you are
welcome to eat as many of those as you like.  I will of course be
watching to see if you toss a buck in the jar for our Union brothers and
sisters, and I'll diss you big time if you don't, but other than that,
you'll get no grief from me.  I will encourage you to eat up, to join in
the fun, and to pay kind attention to your neighbors.  A Unity picnic
should be about unity -- and, in the case of this one, also about Unions.

If Steve McGeehee is out there, would you ask Fiddling Big Al if he'll
play for us?  I love that Fiddling Big Al!

Joan

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com