[Vision2020] Unity Fest

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Tue Aug 1 21:15:17 PDT 2006

"Be sure to put me down for acouple of those Hebrew Nationals hot off the
grill. Unless, of course, snarky individuals aren't allowed to attend.

Ellen A. Roskovich

P.S.  Since the Toucan Fest can have beer & wine in Friendship Sqare,
does that mean we can have a keg in East City Park to go along with
those Hebrew Nationals?  Now that's my idea of Heaven."

Hello Ellen,

Snarky individuals are especially welcome!  In fact, if you're really
snarky, come sit next to me.

I am perfectly serious about this Unity Fest.  Let's have a picnic!  What
do you say to the end of August or perhaps even Labor Day?  If we choose
the latter date, let's really make a statement and invite some actual
Labor.  Let's do a benefit for the folks at our local Carpenter's Union
who are working so hard to get Idaho's Right-to-Starve, sorry, Right-to-
Work law rescinded.  Again, if anyone is interested, email me offlist.
I'll contact the city and see what we can do about booking East City
Park.  Charcoal, cheap soda, and the first 50 Hebrew Nationals are on
me.  We'll stick out a collection jar for the Union folks and hope for
the best.

What say, Keely?  I think that's a great way to spread the good word,
meaning the Sermon on the Mount and not Brigid's Bacchanal.

Joan

PS: Please feel free to pass this email around far and wide.  Hey --
maybe Dale Courtney will give us a negative endorsement on his blahg!
That should bring in the sheaves!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com