[Vision2020] Trinity Fest Questions

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:26:02 PDT 2006

Dear Joan,

J gets all gleeful because the construction might disrupt Trinity Fest, Tom
makes a vague insinuation that the Trinity Festers are Nazis, Ellen gets
snarky about the Toucan and then 51 minutes later is still trying to think
up something clever and rude - so she suggests that "*they haven't been
shown how to draw a proper pentagram" (Good one!), and you upbraid Gary for
being nasty? What gives?

-Austin
*

--