[Vision2020] Neighbor?

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:41:00 PDT 2006

Dear J,

The post on Doug Wilson's blog is here:
http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=2163

I have told you multiple times that I would be greatly inclined to believe
you if you would just put to rest once and for all that you are not Jackie
Woolf.

It would work like this:
1. Pastor Wilson and others at Christ Church say that you are Jackie Woolf.
2. You say that you are not.
3. If you proved to me that you were not (this would be quite easy), I would
have cause to question the trustworthiness of everyone who claims that you
are.

You are unwilling to do this. You have also denied multiple times that you
have a son, something that people who say they know you also assert.

I am trying to give you the benefit of a doubt, but you get so very shrill
whenever I bring these things up.

-Austin