[Vision2020] Neighbor?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:01:56 PDT 2006

All you have done is show me what Dougie wrote - big, fat deal!  And if a
"neighbor"  saying anyone was there, is mentioned - show me!  All it says
regarding a neighbor is that one "was pointing items of interest" out to the
person Nate SAYS was on the property.  No proof, no evidence - NOTHING.
BTW, WHAT items of interest does Dougie have that anyone would care about
much less take pictures of?

As far as the other - I have NOTHING to prove to you.  I OWE YOU NOTHING and
will therefore not go out of my way to prove anything to you.  And I have
never and would never deny I have children.  I have purposefully not gone
into detail about them for obvious security reasons.

You almost sound as if you are seeking a reason to "question the
trustworthiness " of these people - the rock beginning to crack a bit for
you?

As for proving anything, why aren't you asking Dougie to prove that any of
his statements and police complaints are true?  I have not seen anything
here where you ask him to PROVE he has been the recipient of harassment or
vandalism.

And I am never shrill, lad - I am just responding to your accusations.  You
don't like what you read - either don't ask or simply don't read.

The End.

J  :]