[Vision2020] Shut down, both 6th and 3rd! What idiot came up with this plan?

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 10:12:32 PDT 2006

Dan,
  It was 4-wheelers, not monster trucks!!  And there is an awesome band with a killer horn section that brought down the walls -literally!!

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Donovan says:

" I also heard it will be November before 6th Street reopens. "

I heard there were monster trucks in the bible, but I could have heard
wrong as well.

DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com