[Vision2020] Shut down, both 6th and 3rd! What idiot came up with this plan?

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 08:46:13 PDT 2006

Donovan,
  I had the same reaction when I first saw the baracade this morning.  It actually worked out though.  I "gerbled" my way to main street where I couldn't pass up the bakery.  Everyone but my waistline won (however, the waistline lost ALONG time ago).  I'll try a different way at lunch time.  Who knows what I will discover, maybe the library!

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Honestly, what kind of an idiot do city planners of construction have to be to shut down both 6th and 3rd streets, our only through streets east and west, at the SAME time???

We now have NO through streets that run from the east side of town to the west side of town. This is ridiculous. We use to have 5 lanes that you could take east to west or west to east. Now we have NONE thanks to the wise and brilliant planning of our city leaders. I have to play ping pong with my car between 3rd and 6th streets to get to town and back home.

How long before they decide to shut down the Troy Highway and B St?

_DJA

  How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.=======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com