[Vision2020] Re: Group think and intolerance on campus....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 22:47:26 PDT 2006

E Cooper,

You have my sympathy in your quest for fair treatment on campus.   Anyone who
dares to voice a nonconforming opinion is savagely set upon by a  shrill mob
of self righteous goons.  You know what it reminds me of?   The scene in
Invasion of the Body Snatchers where the small group who have yet  to be snatched
are recognized and then chased by a screeching, wide eyed  mob.  The parallels
are astonishing!  Utter the truth and liberals  eyes grow wide, they open
their mouths in shock and anger, and with an ear  piercing shriek they call for
your head.

As for Melynda and her "man", they have chosen to condemn anyone who raises
legitimate concerns about their advocacy of a maladjusted lifestyle.  Their
stridency gives their entire community a black eye.

Defiantly,  --Tony