[Vision2020] Thirsty for a Wal-Mart?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 30 17:25:37 PDT 2006

Mr. Seman -

It is nice to see that we, to some degree, agree that water conservation
must be one of our, and Pullman's, priorities.

Perhaps you are correct in stating that whatever measures we initiate on our
side of the state line may have a minimal effect in and of itself.  A
concerted and cooperative effort must be undertaken between the powers that
be in both Moscow and Pullman.

However, until that time is realized, Moscow must do what it can.  To coin a
phrase:

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with its first step."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I can't.
You Can't.
We can."