[Vision2020] Does Ed Cooper == Ed Swan?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 21:32:55 PDT 2006

Are Ed Cooper and Ed Swan the same person?  I think that the evidence
certainly suggests that they are... visit Ed Swan's homepage right here:

http://personal.palouse.net/edswan/

Now view the source code. You come up with this:

<META NAME="description" CONTENT="Ed Coopers homepage">

And:

<META NAME="author" CONTENT="Ed Swan">
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Ed,Swan,Ed Swan,Cooper,Washington
State,Othello,Wa., Washington,Othello Businesses,Moses Lake
Washington,Homepage">
<META NAME="copyright" CONTENT="Copyright (c) 1998,Ed Swan">

What do other Vision2020 members think?  Are they the same person, or
am I jumping to conclusions?

Hey, I know!  I'll just ask Ed!  He's a Christian, so he'll answer
truthfully!  He has nothing to hide!

Ed, are you Ed Swan?