[Vision2020] Re: Trojan Horse: Beware/Why Not Easily AccessedP&ZInformation?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 17:02:12 PDT 2006

Isn't it the responsibility of the person putting the signs up to make sure
they stay up?  Otherwise they could claim "Hey, an act of nature took it
down" at any time during the week it's up or supposed to be up and be
covered.  Seems to me they need to be SURE it is up during the ENTIRE time.

J  :]