[Vision2020] Proposed City Ordinance

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 27 11:52:58 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

As reflected in several postings by several V2020 members, there currently
exists a proposed city ordinance amending Moscow City Code, Title 4, Chapter
7, Sections 3 and 7.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Proposed_Ordinance/

As I am currently in receipt of several documents concerning this proposed
ordinance, I will be posting them for your review in a piece-meal fashion.

If you wish to progressively review what documents I have, please bookmark
the above link.  If not, chances are that you are not reading this email to
begin with.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"