[Vision2020] immigration: comment to RVcowboy

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 27 06:07:42 PDT 2006

Again, of the literally hundreds of undocumented immigrants I've worked with
and known personally, none has ever voted illegally.  Of course, some do go
on to become citizens, and I would guess that their participation in the
electoral process is equal to or greater than that of native-born Americans,
a whopping quarter of whom actually give a rip and vote.

keely