[Vision2020] Voices from the Frontline (Part 2)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 26 19:40:50 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Last week I posted two clips from a CD titled "Voices From the Frontline".

This CD was put together by a group of service members (mixed Army and USMC)
who wanted nothing more than to simply have people understand what life in
the military in Iraq is like.

They formed a rap group called "Voices From the Frontline".

BE ADVISED:  If a little profanity offends you, I suggest you not listen to
. .

"Some Make It, Some Don't" (Non-music Vocal) and "Don't Understand" (Rap)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/SMISD_Understand.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.