[Vision2020] Joan Opyr on 4/22/2006

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:50:39 PDT 2006

Then let her do that...as is HIS right to let her do that....You have no
right to pass judgement on her so why don't you stop doing it?  NOwhere in
the Bible does it say that only one aspect of a person's life is what will
condemn a person to hell or save them.  So get off her back and let her live
her life her way.  For one, I believe she is doing quite well at it...her
kids are very happy, well adjusted kids, her family are well loved and cared
for, she is a giving, caring person and will give the shirt off her back for
anyone she see is in need...ANYone!!!

The second you are crowned "JUDGE/JURY/EXECUTIONER" we would be very happy
to listen to you.  Until then, just live your life as YOU see fit to do and
let others do the same.

J  :]