[Vision2020] Meet local Republican candidates and Myron Dan Gabbert - Attorney General Candidate

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Wed Apr 26 13:46:48 PDT 2006

Our regular Latah County Republican meeting is tonight, Wednesday,
April 26th, 7:00 pm at the Latah County Fairgrounds, kitchen area.

I've just learned that Myron Dan Gabbert, candidate for Attorney General,
will be attending, so this is a chance to meet him and ask him questions.
Mr. Gabbert is the Prosecuting Attorney for Adams County. I'm sorry for
the short notice, my goal is to let people know about all statewide and
federal
candidate appearances in Latah County.
.

We will also hear from our local candidates, and have a review of the
recent legislative session from Rep. Tom Trail and Sen. Gary Schroeder

We have a list of the statewide and federal candidates and links to their
web sites at:

     http://www.latahgop.com/2006Primary.html

The Primary Election is Tuesday, May 23, 2006.

Barrett