[Vision2020] Re: Hispanic comments...

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed Apr 26 09:13:21 PDT 2006

Tom,

The flying of the Mexican flag, somewhat minimized now because the
demonstrators realized it was causing a backlash, the demands for
entitlements, or else, the threats of getting what they want or causing
problems.... all these things, by people who are by and large here illegally
to begin with convey anything but a peaceful demonstration.  Of course, I
realize you liberals don't see anything wrong with any of that so you
wouldn't recognize it as a problem to begin with.

There have been arrests made at these demonstrations but mostly the
authorities try to ignore all but the worst of incidents so as not to give
those involved and their supporters an excuse to escalate the problems.

I am not going to get specific in digging up names, times, dates and other
data on arrests or problems at these demonstrations.  I simply don't have
time to spend providing you with such specifics.  You just go on believing
there is no problem and everything is hunky-dory if you wish.  That is your
privilege.  The rest of us, at least those who don't have their heads
burried up their politics too far, realize there is a very real problem with
illegal immigration and it is getting worse, not better, by ignoring it.

Dick