[Vision2020] Persecution By Any Other Name

joekc at adelphia.net joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 26 06:29:27 PDT 2006

This is just plain false. There is nothing in Doug's quotations of Ament to support this. What is irrational about Ament's comments?

This is all just another example of some folks trying to get things done through something other than the regular channels, a way of doing things that got folks like Ament worked up in the first place.

--
Joe Campbell

---- "g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:

When you have a city council member make as many disparaging remarks about
NSA as citizen Ament has I think that you can safely take the matter out of
the realm of "paranoia" and move it firmly into the real, live problem
column. Getting ones ducks in a row before the council hears the CUP appeal
seems prudent. Ament clearly has an irrational dislike for "androids."

gc