[Vision2020] Re: Keely drips with condescention and elitism..........

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue Apr 25 23:44:47 PDT 2006

Tony,

I am neither disappointed nor surprised with the general theme of the comments on this forum.  It is overwhelmingly liberal, remember where it originates from, but that is alright.  I have no real disdain for liberals although I am often dismayed by their lack of reality when it comes to political or moral thought.

I expected to be called names when I started corresponding in this forum, anything else would have disappointed me and blurred the lines between right and wrong, liberal and sensible.  It does not bother me, in fact it re-enforces my resolve and belief that liberals really don't have a clue about tolerance or diversity.

Personally, I am thankful for their input at times because it keeps the rest of us from skidding off the platform too far to the right.  Don't take me wrong, I have little respect for most of their opinions, or lack of sense, but I do have a world of respect for their right to hold them.

You must admit, most of them are excellent writers.  Too bad they don't realize that being good at expressing ones ideas does not necessarily make them right.

They are mostly living in a world of fantasy, believing they are of the majority opinion when it is obvious they are not.  It is their fantasy however, and who are we to burst their bubble?

Have a great day.

Dick