[Vision2020] Persecution By Any Other Name

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Apr 25 19:52:07 PDT 2006

Dear Jackie,

As I recall at one of those wonderful P&Z meetings I thought maybe you stood up and
asked if Mr. Flack would recuse himself from any votes concerning NSA. I could be wrong
and maybe it wasn't you. But I do recall when I sat right behind you, you making comments
from the gallery to that effect on more that one occasion. I also recall that some of your
comments (under your breath) were not very Christian either.

Keep up the good work!

lemeno Doug!

Why didn't anyone have any problem with Todd Flack being on the P&Z....he's
a CC'er.

J  :]
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com