[Vision2020] Persecution By Any Other Name

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 12:04:57 PDT 2006

WOW!!!  I know we were talking about water, but this is quite a fishing expedition!! It looks to me like someone or some group is afraid of free speech and the protections of it offered under the 1st Amendment!

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Greetings Visionaires -

It seems that NSA attorney Gregory Dickison has requested public records
concerning virtually ANYBODY's comments to Councilperson Aaron Ament about
almost anything.

Details concerning this public records request were aired on KRFP this
morning.

For your listening pleasure:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Dickison_RecReq.mp3

Footnote to NSA "management": Paranoia self-destroya

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wack Nutjob
Loose on the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details: http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day