[Vision2020] Re: Potlatch (was Immigration or Invasion?)

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue Apr 25 07:19:08 PDT 2006

Potlatch (was Immigration or Invasion?)Mark,

I worked for Potlatch for over thirty years.  You probably don't know I retired three years ago.  According to the company and the media, the company lost millions nearly every quarter, especially in contract years like this one.  Still the company continued to produce product and operate.  I don't believe everything I read.  I truly believe a lot of it is printed merely to convince the suckers, which it does.

As for whether or not this is as important as the immigration issue:  No, I don't believe it is even close.

Dick